How Can I Help You Today?
Covenant Living of Cromwell
Covenant Care at Home
Are you getting ready to schedule an elective surgical procedure? Has your loved one recently been hospitalized due to serious illness or injury? We can provide assistance and education to individuals and their families.
Our complimentary Healthcare Navigator service can assist with the following:
- Arrange private one-on-one family meetings or bedside consultations at the hospital or at home to discuss personal goals and care plans following hospitalization
- Give educational presentations to small or large groups
- Transition support from hospital or home to Covenant Living integrated health services
- Pre-book a stay for short-term rehabilitation post-hospitalization
- Leaving the Hospital? What to Prepare.
- Understanding Medicare.
The help you need, when you need it. Connect with us by completing the form or call 877-384-0034 to receive your free preferred provider card or to learn more about our Healthcare Navigator services.
Use your preferred provider card whenever you or a loved one are in need of assistance.