Introducing The Grove.
Memory Care that emphasizes dignity and independence in Cromwell, CT serving the greater Hartford area.
The Grove, our brand-new Memory Care neighborhood, provides the highest level of care and quality of life in a safe, secure environment for those living with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
At The Grove, our vigilant staff is constantly mindful of the safety of our residents. That means the campus is under careful watch at all times to ensure the safest environment possible. In addition, every residence is equipped with a state-of-the-art Digital Monitoring System. It utilizes sensors throughout each residence that monitor a resident’s movements. Each system is programmed so that the nurse on duty is automatically notified if a resident is doing something out of the ordinary.
Highly-Trained Staff and Specialized Programs
Each member of Covenant Living of Cromwell’s care staff is accredited in memory support care by the nationally recognized Alzheimer’s Association CARES training program. Our skilled Activities Director, trained in caring for individuals with dementia, customizes programs to encourage residents to remain fulfilled and engaged.
Comprehensive Services and Support
- Personalized memory support activities developed by an accredited memory care director
- Medication management and administration
- Specially trained care team
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Electronic incontinence detection system
- Care associates available 24 hours a day
- Personalized motion detection system that monitors resident movements
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Supportive cues throughout—even in the secured outside courtyard
Memory Care with a Personal Touch
Memory Support residents live in private studio and one-bedroom apartments filled with their own personal touches, helping them maintain a stronger sense of identity.
- State-of-the-art memory support technology to ensure residents’ safety
- Secured community with keyless entry
- Private garden for resident activities and gatherings
- Second-story large bay window views (as available)
Dining in a Community Atmosphere
The Grove offers a separate dining area in order to help build stronger community ties for both residents and members of the staff. Residents in Memory Support can enjoy the dining options that suit them best.
- Executive chef-prepared meals and snacks
- Personalized diets created by a registered dietician
- Made-to-order meals, as needed, in order to accommodate dietary restrictions
- Demonstration cooking presentations
- Open kitchen service with induction heating that protects residents from burns
|Worried about your loved one’s declining memory? Download our resource, “Top 10 Signs Your Loved One May Need Memory Care” to see if memory care may be a good option.|
Let us make a believer out of you. Call (877) 344-4320 to learn more about Memory Support at Covenant Village of Cromwell or click here to contact us online.
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.